STACK Sports Performance & Therapy offers true one on one treatment with a doctor of physical therapy who is also a board certified sports specialist. What does this mean? You will feel better sooner and recover quicker allowing you to return to the activities you love.
Physical Therapy services at STACK provided by Sovereign Rehabilitation
Phone – (404) 600-4954
Click Here to Learn More About Sovereign Rehabilitation
Athletes get hurt, it’s part of sport. But are you doing everything you can to prevent or minimize damage and become bulletproof? At STACK, you will go through the same sport specific, scientific screening methods that we use with elite athletes from around the world. We identify the risk factors for you as an individual. You will then receive training exercises and techniques to reduce that risk proactively, so you can stay in the game.
- Scientific evaluation of your injury risk factors
- Individual plan to reduce your risk
STACK Sports Performance and Therapy is a state of the art 10,000 sq. ft. facility which allows us to take you beyond the treatment table to perform the functional exercises you need to return to your prior level of function. Injured in Crossfit? We have a full rig to review your lifting technique, educate on mobility, and help you prevent a future injury. Unsure if your knee will hold up with cutting on the field? We have a brand new 45yd turf field to give you the confidence in returning to your sport.
- Uses a small, solid filament needle which is inserted in a contracted painful knotted muscle to create a local twitch reflex. This reflex is the first step in breaking the pain cycle which will decrease muscle contraction, reduce chemical irritation, improve flexibility, and decrease pain.
- Common conditions treated: neck/back pain, shoulder pain, headaches, Tennis Elbow, Achille’s tendonitis, plantar fasciitis, knee pain, hip pain, Sciatica, and muscle strains.
- Instrument assisted soft tissue massage to improve blood flow, reduce myofascial restrictions, and improve ROM.
- MarcPro– electrical muscle stimulator that will improve performance by reducing muscle fatigue and soreness through an active recovery process that increases blood flow and lymphatic drainage
- Normatec Compression Boots– dynamic compression to reduce swelling, improve circulation, and remove soreness inducing by-products following a workout.
- Functional Movement Screen is a ranking and grading system that documents movement patterns that are key to normal function. By screening these patterns, the FMS readily identifies functional limitations and asymmetries that can lead to injury. Once dangerous movement patterns are identified, corrective exercises can be prescribed to reduce risk of injury and improve an athlete’s overall performance.
Training + Recovery = Adaptation! If you want to get more from your training, train harder and stay healthy, then you need a recovery plan.
- Recover from hard training faster
- Increased gains from training
- Avoid chronic/over-training injuries
- Reduce pain and soreness
- Feel better, play better!
We offer the following Recovery Performance Menu for all of your recovery needs: